Well folks, it’s Tuesday and I’m home not at the hospital like was scheduled. Here’s the story, Saturday and Sunday I was given a shot of a drug that I believe gave me a bad reaction. When I say bad, I’m talking migraine headaches and numerous trips to the bathroom that lasted until Monday morning. It was quite bad. When we arrived at the hospital, they gave me something to calm my stomach and then informed me that since I was not well, they would have to delay everything. So, I am home, still recovering from the reaction. Thank goodness Curt is strong and supports me no matter what. Personally, I wish they would just cancel the stem cell but I know that it’s necessary. I suppose I have to be well before they kill all my immune system. Any type of infection would not be good. So, we wait. Thanks for the prayers and all the encouraging words. Will try to keep everyone updated.