Latest news

This is Sandi. I’m still around but it has been the worst experience. I’m still so weak it’s hard to explain. My body is having to regenerate so much that I need the rest. I am unable to do the simplest thing which is frustrating, so my attitude could be better. Pray that God will continue to be near during this time. Thanks for all your understanding.

12 Responses to Latest news

Bless you Sandi. Oh how I wish I could just come and hang out with you butwith Kalyn I never know what bugs she is carrying around and I am sure you can’t have many visitors right now. But oh how I miss you. I love and pray for you all the time.

2. cheryl otto says:

I think about you and pray for you daily. Prayers,hugs and kisses. Love you-

3. Christine Johnson says:

I just want to hug you and tell you everything will get better. I pray for you everyday and know God is taking care of you. Love you Chris

4. Dan says:

It’s the home stretch Sandi! We’re so proud of you! We’re looking forward to you joining us again by the lake for more fun times of friendship and laughs – in cooler weather perhaps. God blesses you and yours.

5. Peggy J. Bailey says:

I am so sorry, Sandi. May I bring you a meal or do anything for You? I have been and will continue to be praying for you.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

It sounds like a battle that is gobbling up all your physical and mental energy. You just keep on fighting on each day. I pray our God gives you all the continued strength you need. A moment, minute, hour, and day at a time………it’s a real battle.

7. Jan Diamond says:

Sandi, I am praying for you right now. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I want so badly to just make everything better. Praying hard that God will do just that.

Oh, Sandi, I am so sorry. I know the going is rough, but every day brings healing. You and Gale need a room together. She was braving it at home (with dog) but got vertigo tonight, blacked out – Long story short – she is now at my house getting TLC and is feeling some better. Doctor said was not due to surgery. Will see GP tomorrow. Bless you,and have a good night. Love you.

9. Linda says:

Prayers that you are stronger with every minute. XO

I am so sorry Sandi. It is so hard and no one can go through it for you – I wish we could spread it around so all of us could carry some of it. I am praying for you – that you would KNOW His presence like never before.

We Love you and are praying for you to get stronger every day. I also put you on our Church Prayer list. Many of praying for you.

12. I’m sorry you are having such a hard time Sandi. Our church has lifted you up in prayer for strength and healing!