It’s great news!

Today, Curt and I️ went to see Dr. Waller to hear the results from all the tests I️ had last week. It’s been 100 days since my Stem-Cell Transplant. If I️ haven’t told you about Dr. Waller, he is very serious. Basically I️ thought he didn’t have a sense of humor at all! Today he walked in and I️ believe I️ got a smile as he said Congratulations, You are in Remission! He explained that there were no signs of cancer, all my tests were clear. Praise be to God!

Curt, my family and I️ are just ecstatic and still trying to process the blessing that we have experienced. So many of you have been behind the scenes through this whole ordeal, lifting us up in anyway you could and I️ feel you deserve applause. There is just no way we could have made it through this last year without all the prayers, food, cards, texts, etc. There were so many times when something would touch my heart, I️ didn’t feel worthy. So, this victory is not just mine, but all of ours.

Right afterwards I️ got my drivers license renewed. Woohoo! I️ can drive! Then I️ pulled my car out of the garage to get a tire and battery warning. Poor baby has been sitting too long. So my first stop? The service center!

It’s been a great day…..

6 Responses to It’s great news!

1. Lynn says:

Yayyyy Sandi! That is fantastic!!!! So happy to hear this!!!

I can’t tell you how happy this makes me! It’s the best thing I’ve heard all year. My heart is overjoyed for you. You have some awesome things ahead of you and I am so proud of your growth in faith this year. Praying for continued strength and great health. I love you. ❤️

I am so happy that you are having car troubles!!!! A taste of normal life is so sweet. Yay for the Remission. I know it has been a long, difficult haul.

FANTASTIC!

5. Jan Diamond says:

Such wonderful news! I️ can’t wait to see you!

6. Kate Gibson says:

Sandi, that is great news. been praying for you every day and night. Enjoy being back in the world again. So happy for you and Curt and the kids. Love you, Kate